Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison—that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. -Colossians 4:2-6
Give me an open ear, O God, that I may hear Thy voice calling me to high endeavor.
Give me an open mind, O God, a mind ready to receive and to welcome such new light of knowledge as it is Thy will to reveal to me.
Give me open eyes, O God, eyes quick to discover Thine indwelling in the world which Thou hast made.
Give me open hands, O God, hands ready to share with all who are in want the blessings with which Thou hast enriched my life. -John Baillie
No comments:
Post a Comment